|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE FCC Rohs|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||antistatic bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Connector Type:||QSFP28 To 4sfp28||Max Data Rate:||100Gbps To 25G|
|Cable Type:||Passive Copper Cable||Wire AWG:||24AWG|
|Cable Length:||1m||Temperature:||0 To 70°C|
|Compatible:||Arista Cisco||Warranty:||3 Years|
active copper cable,
direct attached copper cable
QSFP28-100G-4SFP28 Compatible cisco 100Gbps QSFP28 to 4SFP28 Direct Attach Copper Cable
Features and Benefits
1. Compatible with IEEE 802.3bj, IEEE 802.3by and InfiniBand EDR
2. Supports aggregate data rates of 100Gbps
3. Optimized construction to minimize insertion loss and cross talk
4. Backward compatible with existing QSFP+ connectors and cages
5. Pull-to-release slide latch design
6. 26AWG through 30AWG cable
7. Straight and break out assembly configurations available
8. Customized cable braid termination limits EMI radiation
9. Customizable EEPROM mapping for cable signature
10. RoHS compliant
1. Switches, servers and routers
2. Data Center networks
3. Storage area networks
4. High performance computing
5. Telecommunication and wireless infrastructure
6. Medical diagnostics and networking
7. Test and measurement equipment
1. 100G Ethernet(IEEE 802.3bj)
2. 25G Ethernet(IEEE 802.3by)
3. InfiniBand EDR
4. SFF-8665 QSFP+ 28G 4X Pluggable Transceiver Solution(QSFP28)
5. SFF-8402 SFP+ 1X 28Gb/s Pluggable Transceiver Solution(SFP28)
|Package (Form Factor)||100G QSFP28 to 4SFP28 Copper Cable|
|Data Rate (typical)||breakout 25.78 Gbps/CH|
|Distance||Up to 5m COPPER CABLE PASSIVE|
|Low/High Case Temperature||0°C~70°C|
QSFP28 100G to 4SFP28 25G
Direct Attach Copper Cables
100Gb/s QSFP28 to QSFP28 DAC 1-5m
100Gb/s QSFP28 to 4*25G Dac 1-6m
40Gb/s QSFP+ DAC 1-10m
40Gb/s QSFP+ to 4*10G SFP+ DAC 1-10m
40Gb/s QSFP+ 8*LC Dac Cable 1-10m
10Gb/s SFP+ Passive Cable 1-10m
1. Do you have any MOQ?
Re: No. we completely understand customer will need sample for test, so we don’t set MOQ.
2. How can I pay you, can I use paypal?
Re: We accept bank transfer, paypal, western union
3. Can I use your product in Cisco or Alcatel-Lucent equipment?
Re: Yes, our products are fully compatible with Cisco, Juniper Alcatel-Lucent, Arista, Extreme etc.
4. How about your lead time?
Re: Usually we have enough inventory for hot selling products, so regular order can be delivered on the same day.
5. Can you make my logo on the label?
Re: Yes, we can make your logo on your label as long as your company send an official letter of authorization
Active Optical Cable (AOC), Active and Passive Direct Attach Copper Cable(DAC) accelerate storage, data and high-performance computing connectivity. Hilink product line includes QSFP28 Cable, QSFP+ cable, SFP+ cable, SFP cable, XFP cable etc.