|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE FCC Rohs|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Blister Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100PCS Per Day|
sfp+ optical module,
10g sfp+ module
Hilink 10G DWDM 40/80km C21-C60 SFP+ Optical Module for DWDM equipments
Hilink DWDM SFP/SFP+ optical transceiver series support 100M -10Gbits/s and 40Km/80km/120km transmission. It adopts standard LC interface and standard SFP/SFP+ metal case and has good EMI/ESD performance.
Hilink DWDM SFP/SFP+ optical transceiver series conform to the international standards (ITU-T and IEEE), and strictly follow the MSA
(Multi-Source Protocol), which are compatible with the interfaces of all brands optical equipment manufacturers.
They are widely used in optical transport network (DWDM/OTN equipment), 5G mobile back haul and front haul network, and data center interconnection.
* Support multi-service, such as STM1/4/16/64, FC2/4/8/10, CPRI1/2/3/4/5/6/7/10, FE/GE/10GE, OTU1/OTU2 and so on.
* Support all ITU-T DWDM wavelength C21-C60. Combined with the DWDM multiplexer. It can transport multi-channel service in one fiber.
* Low power consumption, reduces the heat dissipation requirement of equipment.
* Metal shell. It has good heat dissipation and EMI/ESD performance.
* Comply with SFF-8472 MSA and SFP+ MSA compatible with the interfaces of all brands optical equipment manufacturers.
* Conform to Class 1 laser safety standards (IEC 60825-1 and IEC 60825-2).
* Conform to Rohs6 standard.
|Item No.||DWDM-SFP+-Cxx||Vendor Name||Hilink|
|Form Type||SFP+||Max Data Rate||10Gbps|
|Wavelength||C band||Max Cable Distance||80KM/40KM|
|Interface||LC duplex||Optical Components||EML|
|Cable Type||SMF||DOM Support||Yes|
|TX Power||0~5dBm||Receiver Sensitivity||<-23dBm|
|Commercial Temperature Range||0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)||HTS-Harmonized Code||8517706000|
HILINK SFP+ DWDM 80km is a DWDM SFP+ optical transceiver module with 23dbm , 80KM reach
DWDM is Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing. DWDM CWDM and WDM Transceiver Module are all based on the same concept of using multiplexing wavelengths on single fiber, but differ in the spacing of the wavelengths. DWDM MSA standard wavelength spacing is 0.8nm, for exp. by C Band MSA, there are 42 DWDM channels from 1560.61nm~ 1529.XXnm.
Enter Your Message